No announcement yet.

Polar Ticks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've got nothing good to say about the government of China.

The people of China deserve so much better... even if quite a few things they do seem gross to us. There's a lot about Americans that seems really weird to them too.

Comment

• So Trump can’t reopen businesses yet Trump is to blame for not closing them earlier ? Haha

Comment

• These daily press conferences are quite a shitshow..

Comment

• Originally posted by Tmac13 View Post
          These daily press conferences are quite a shitshow..
          Todays was pretty awful.

Comment

• The Russian hoax is blowing up. Flynn off the hook now the release of the House documents show that the Democrats and Mueller knew there was no Russian collusion.

Comment

• Originally posted by BravesBobbleHead View Post
              The Russian hoax is blowing up. Flynn off the hook now the release of the House documents show that the Democrats and Mueller knew there was no Russian collusion.
              Do you think Flynn is guilty of the crimes he willingly plead guilty to?

Comment

• Originally posted by cuddlemonkey View Post

Do you think Flynn is guilty of the crimes he willingly plead guilty to?
                I could argue that it wasn’t truly willingly if he was doing it to save his son but I go with the fruit of poisonous tree argument for the whole investigation, even if Flynn , Stone and Manafort are guilty they should never have been charged bc there was no conspiracy so the findings of Mueller should be thrown out

Comment

• Just saw the kneeling in tonight's game

Ya totally organic and free willed. This is the right way to usher in social change.

Comment

Working...
                  X