This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Baseball

Please start a Fantasy sub-forum, thanks.

I want to get a league started on here this year, I'd like to just do a 10 team, but depending on how many want to play I can adjust.

GeorgiaGirl and I sorta played in the same league last year so hopefully I can count her already.

And for those that do not think they have the time setting lineups takes a minute or two. It is not hard and it is really fun, I am hoping to get a few of the "old" regulars to play...

Let me know who wants to play and I will set it up. Please be aware the season is long and I don't want someone who will quit after a few weeks. One reason I'd like regulars from here - I know they'd participate. LOL
    FUCK CHINA

I'd love to join!!

Comment

I'd like to join

Comment

I will give it a shot

Comment

I do not post much but I would join.

Comment

I don’t hate the idea. Never done it, but don’t hate it.

Comment

Sure. I’ll play

Comment

If I want to humiliate myself in front of you people, I'd just keep agreeing with Tank on stuff.

Comment

Sign me up!

Comment

Isn’t that a little redundant?

Comment

I wanna join.

If for nothing else but to have one more thing to talk about on here since Josh Donaldson is causing wars in the middle east and killing the internet with his patience.

Comment

Ah hell, I will give it a go..But be warned..I am a sore loser and will very likely try to cheat...

Comment

Originally posted by Tmac13 View Post
                          Ah hell, I will give it a go..But be warned..I am a sore loser and will very likely try to cheat...
                          A young Belichick or Nick Saban, eh?

Comment

Bit late arriving but I'll play. Last year was my first time but I enjoyed it.

Comment

ESPN? YAHOO? Roto (ill be last then lol)? Head to head? Points?

so many questions... so demanding I know lol
                              ><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><(((( >¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>

¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ `·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((( (º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><(((( >

Comment

Working...
                              X