Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Actual Braves Talk!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by BravesBobbleHead View Post
    Nats open season hosting Yanks. Hopefully the Yanks smoke them
    Not watching even though I'm long over what happened 8 months ago.

    Will watch Dodgers vs Astros.

    It's funny and ironic to me that we're going to see that series after the Astros cheating bust.

    Comment


    • #92
      Not confirmed but Braves will probably start season home against Mets

      Comment


      • #93
        Breaking News! Today is the day we pay Bruce Sutter and the Mets pay Bobby Bonilla..

        For Sutter, the Braves have been paying him 1.12m a year for 30 years..It finally ends next year with a 9.1m balloon payment...That's one helluva deal..
        Last edited by Tmac13; 07-01-2020, 08:21 AM.

        Comment


        • #94
          Originally posted by Tmac13 View Post
          Breaking News! Today is the day we pay Bruce Sutter and the Mets pay Bobby Bonilla..

          For Sutter, the Braves have been paying him 1.12m a year for 30 years..It finally ends next year with a 9.1m balloon payment...That's one helluva deal..
          Insane. These GM's lol

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by AaronK View Post

            Insane. These GM's lol
            Ken Griffy Jr also..Gets 3 plus million a year through 2024...

            Comment


            • #96
              Kobe made his salary one day a year when he was playing w Lakers

              Comment


              • #97
                Looks like if Snitker gets his wish, our first game will be a Soroka/Fried combo game. Interesting, but since Fried has done plenty of relief work in the past, that will likely turn out to be fine.

                Braves may start intrasquad scrimmages as soon as Wednesday.

                Comment


                • #98
                  1.2 percent of players tested positive.

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    That's a good number. Was worried it would be way more..

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Tmac13 View Post
                      That's a good number. Was worried it would be way more..
                      Braves did have at least one positive test. No word if it’s multiple players or who it is

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by BravesBobbleHead View Post

                        Braves did have at least one positive test. No word if it’s multiple players or who it is
                        Hope it's not Snit (65), Wash (68), or Kranitz (62). OG's take a long time to recover.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by MPH View Post

                          Hope it's not Snit (65), Wash (68), or Kranitz (62). OG's take a long time to recover.
                          I think it’s a player

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X