X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Biden is Tennessee then. People forget he existed until he embarrasses

Comment

• Originally posted by BravesBobbleHead View Post
      Joe Biden is Tennessee then. People forget he existed until he embarrasses

Comment

• Have any of you all seen Stephen Arsenault’s Facebook? It looks like he works with team security or something but he’s been posting videos of Ozzie, Camargo and Acuna working out. Some are pretty funny.. worth checking out.

Comment

• FYI I didn’t really think about it till after I posted it but I’m not meaning that picture to be political. It’s from May and has nothing to do with everything going on. Everything else is just videos so I grabbed that.

Comment

• Originally posted by RefugeeZ View Post
            FYI I didn’t really think about it till after I posted it but I’m not meaning that picture to be political. It’s from May and has nothing to do with everything going on. Everything else is just videos so I grabbed that.
            I don't think anything featuring Ozzie and Acuna could ever be taken offensively. If they're holding up a shirt, it's probably for a good reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by Optimator View Post

I don't think anything featuring Ozzie and Acuna could ever be taken offensively. If they're holding up a shirt, it's probably for a good reason.
              Ozzie has some nice pork chops going on there..

Comment

• Originally posted by Tmac13 View Post

Yes he does. It had been so long since seeing these two that it makes me realize I'm ready for some baseball no matter the form. Even if these two were to never again reach the heights they've already achieved, they should be lifelong Braves and have long above-average careers with us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tmac13 View Post

Ozzie looks stout to me. Like he's bulked up in a good way. Camargo looks trimmed down significantly too from the videos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Optimator View Post

Yes he does. It had been so long since seeing these two that it makes me realize I'm ready for some baseball no matter the form. Even if these two were to never again reach the heights they've already achieved, they should be lifelong Braves and have long above-average careers with us.
                    I really enjoyed my kids games last night. Was so good being at the field.

Comment

• Not funny, but funny..Marcel Ozuna's wife beat him up with a soap dish...

Comment

• Just got selected for jury duty. Interesting part it’s from the he federal system

Comment

• Originally posted by BravesBobbleHead View Post
                          Just got selected for jury duty. Interesting part it’s from the he federal system
                          I found jury duty fascinating

Comment

• Officially start my job Monday. Thank goodness for CARE act money or it would have been tough last 3 months

Comment

• Originally posted by AaronK View Post
                              Officially start my job Monday. Thank goodness for CARE act money or it would have been tough last 3 months
                              Best of luck with Carrier. Hope it goes well. Note, if they truly CAREd, you never would have been in this position to begin with...

Comment

Working...
                              X