Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In other news..

Jupiter has had enough of our shit..

New research finds Jupiter is flinging asteroids at Earth https://t.co/BKFns3XwUW https://t.co/htjUVA0RTk

My favorite bit from the article...

Some space experts believe the huge planet protects Earth from comets and asteroids, but new research has suggested that it may actually be doing the opposite.

Comment

Originally posted by Optimator View Post
      My favorite bit from the article...
      Only solution is to get the Space Force up and running then send Johnny Rico and Doogie Howser to capture a brain bug...

Service Guarantees Citizenship

Comment

Can't happen soon enough...

Asteroid/Meteor 2020

Comment

If..

You had lived for 2050 years, or since the birth of Jesus, and made $200,000 dollars everyday of your life, you would still have less money than Jeff Bezos..

Comment

Originally posted by Tmac13 View Post
            If..

You had lived for 2050 years, or since the birth of Jesus, and made $200,000 dollars everyday of your life, you would still have less money than Jeff Bezos..
            Who by the way donated less money to the fires in Australia than the instagram model selling nudes lol

Comment

Originally posted by AaronK View Post

Who by the way donated less money to the fires in Australia than the instagram model selling nudes lol
              Yeah, I read his donation of 690k was equivalent to a normal person donating 69 cents..

Comment

Originally posted by Tmac13 View Post
                If..

200k per day? damn, that's just a mind boggling amount of money.

Comment

Originally posted by AaronK View Post

not all heroes wear capes...especially this one

Comment

Since this is titled, "In Other News..." I'll give you some other news.

Can you believe how sick in the head Antonio Brown is?

https://twitter.com/iam_johnw/status...43623896829954

Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by UNCBlue012 View Post
                      Since this is titled, "In Other News..." I'll give you some other news.

Can you believe how sick in the head Antonio Brown is?

https://twitter.com/iam_johnw/status...43623896829954

Awful.
                      Damn..He has lost what little mind he ever had..

Comment

In other news, my weekend was pretty much chewed up by storms and then more getting settled into our new house. We had 2 tornadoes that touched down near our house--luckily the only damage we sustained was a single piece of fascia that got torn off.

I'm just ready to be done with the house stuff for a while.

Comment

In other news, my weekend was pretty much chewed up by storms and then more getting settled into our new house. We had 2 tornadoes that touched down near our house--luckily the only damage we sustained was a single piece of fascia that got torn off.

Yeah my roof has some damage from that. Getting fixed Friday.

The real damage was in a my car. A field mouse has found its way into my car and is having a field day on the arm rest in my back seat. I set traps and it tripped them all and then ate all the peanut butter....

Comment

in other news...

I made a snowman with my kid this weekend
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	20200119_115256.jpg
Views:	721
Size:	90.3 KB
ID:	2382
                            ><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><(((( >¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>

¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ `·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((( (º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><(((( >

Comment

We had 1 come in our neighborhood, and another touch down just past where that one stopped.

Comment

Working...
                              X